Google Tag Manager is a wonderful tool. Normally, you’d have to install pixels individually. Google Tag Manager lets you
You want to know who’s been visiting your website. Google Analytics can help with that. It lets you understand your customers from the number of visits to their behaviors.
In this tutorial, we will install Google Tag Manager and Analytics to our WordPress Website
Set up your Google Analytics
- Head to https://analytics.google.com. Create an account using your Gmail.
- Get your measurement ID
Set up your Google Tag Manager
- You will find two snippets. One to put between <head></head> and another to put between <body></body>
Set up your WordPress Website
Check if it works
- Open Chrome then head to: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tag-assistant-by-google/
- Install Google’s Tag Assistant by Google
- Open your website
- You many need to purge caches first, if you use any caching plug-in or services
Add Django Version